Full & Partial Dentures Near Me
Dentures reduce your risk of gum and bone disease and help you look younger too. Full or partial dentures are a treatment option if you have multiple missing teeth.
Tooth replacement that is both quick and affordable
Dentures can restore the function and appearance of your teeth following tooth loss. Improve your oral health and quality of life with full or partial dentures.
Partial dentures (or bridges) attach to your available and existing teeth. The procedure can be removable or fixed and will fill the gaps where your teeth are missing.
Full or complete dentures replace your entire upper or lower section (arch) of teeth. Dentures are made to fit on top of your bone and gum tissue and are held in place by pressure or dental adhesive.
A good time to consider tooth replacement with dentures includes
- When you have a difficult time eating, chewing, and generally enjoying meal times.
- When you are easily misunderstood during conversations because you’re having difficulty pronouncing words.
- When you want to prevent your facial muscles from sagging.
- When you want to restore and improve your ability to smile.
Tooth replacement without the lengthy waiting period
Our office creates your dentures on-site. Our laboratory and available technology deliver your dentures fast and affordably. Take care of your dentures as you would your natural teeth.
- Prevent staining and bad breath.
- Use a soft tooth brush for daily oral hygiene.
- Soak your dentures to remove stains and preserve their appearance.
- Store them in water when not in use.
- Preserve your gum health by removing them during nighttime sleep.
- Schedule routine dental examinations to maintain a proper fit.